Shibobo is on this weekend!

Shibobo weekend tournament will take place this weekend.
Contact Boasa Robert for more details.
email: boasa.robert@maruapula.org

Friday, October 16, 2009

SPORTS INJURIES



EMERGENCY CALL by T. Kasongo
From the fans perspective, it only suits me to say sports is my main source of entertainment and that whatever the stakes my team has to always come on top and so gthe bets always have to be fruitful. Meanwhile we tend to forget that these athletes are people of flesh and blood who are prone to injuries, needless to say, they are not machines who run on oil and are serviced once in who knows when. The pain and the agony endued by these guys who put their bodies on the line is also a part of me. Now coming back to earth (MAP) its hightime we improved our First Aid , I mean a possible solution may be to start up with those empty first aid boxes or possibly keep the school clinic open during home games. As taxing as it may seem, it may however prevent further damage so minimising potential far reaching repercussions. Seriously, how does the first aid help if you have a broken leg in the same manner as Arsenals eduardo da Silva or if the player fell to the ground and had a seizure! My quest is little but it is a cry that athletes in our campus have been weeping for so long, and so I plead for help.




No comments:

Post a Comment